Burnham pony camps has earned its reputation as a fun , energtic and safe place for children and teenagers to familiarise themselves with ponies and horses , learn new skills and improve on existing ones . Our camps are run during the summer holidays and mid term breaks . We divide groups between their ages and experience allowing each child / teen to get the most of their time with us . From 5 years to 17 years are catered for and beginners to more advanced riders are welcome .
A great place for fun and friendships .
- Young Riders / Beginners Afternoon Camp June 29th - July 3rd
- Teen Equestrian All Day July 6th - 10th & 13th - 17th RESIDENTIAL & NON RESIDENTIAL
- Mixed Ability Afternoon July 20th - 24th 27th - 31st & 10th - 14th & 17th - 21st & 24th - 28
- Tween & Teen August 3rd to 5th RESIDENTIAL & NON RESDIENTIAL
- Mid Term Feburary 16th - 20th
- Summer Camps
- Easter Camps
- Halloween Camp
- Mid Term Camps
Cost of Camps
- Afternoon Camps 2 pm - 5.30 pm €120 ( 5 days )
- Daily Afternoon camps 2 pm - 5.30 pm €50 ( per afternoon )
- Full Day Weekly camps 10 30am - 5 pm €220
- Residential Camps €450 10 am - 5 pm ( Arrive on Sunday Depart Friday evening ) For these camps please email as we run them throughout the summer months .
For more information on our residential or weekly daily camps or to make a booking please contact us .
Horse Riding Pony Camps include:
- Stable management classes.
- General all round care of ponies and horses .
- Competitions & Games
- Showjumping / Dressage Shows & Pony Games
- Prizes and much more.