Burnham pony camps has earned its reputation as a fun , energtic and safe place for children and teenagers to familiarise themselves with ponies and horses , learn new skills and improve on existing ones . Our camps are run during the summer holidays and school holiday period . We divide groups between their ages and experience allowing each child / teen to get the most of their time with us . From 5 years to 17 years are catered for and beginners to more advanced riders are welcome . Own horses and ponies are welcome , stabling livery for duration of camp is available at a reduced cost .
A great place for fun and friendships .
- Mixed Ability Afternoon Camp July 4th - July 8th
- Teens & Tweens Camp Full Days July 11th - July 15th . This camp is for both Residential and Non Residential .
- Mixed Ability Afternoons Camp 2pm - 5.30 July 18th - July 22nd July 25th - July 29th
- Mixed Ability Afternoon Camp 2pm - 5.30 pm August 1st - 5th 22nd - 26th
- Mixed Ability Full Day Camp August 8th - 12th & 15th - 19th Residential & Non Residential
- Mid Term Full Days & Afternoon Feburary 15th - 19th Residential & Non Residential
- Easter Camps Full Days & Afternoon March 21st - 25th March 28th - April 1st Residentrial & Non Resdiential
Cost of Camps
- Weekly Afternoon Camps 2 pm - 5.30 pm €120 ( 5 days )
- Daily Afternoon Camps 2 pm - 5.30 pm €50 ( Per Afternoon )
- Full Day Weekly Camps 10 30am - 5 pm €220
- Residential Camps 10 am - 5 pm €480 ( Arrive on Sunday Depart Friday evening ) For these camps please email as we run them throughout the summer months .
For more information or to make a booking please contact us .
Horse Riding Pony Camps include:
- Riding Lessons
- Horse / Pony Trekking
- Stable management classes.
- General all round care of ponies and horses
- Competitions & Games
- Showjumping / Dressage Shows
- Pony Games & Treasure Hunts
- Prizes and Awards