Burnham pony camps has earned its reputation as a fun , energtic and safe place for children and teenagers to familiarise themselves with ponies and horses , learn new skills and improve on existing ones . Our camps are run during the summer holidays and school holiday period . We divide groups between their ages and experience allowing each child / teen to get the most of their time with us . From 5 years to 17 years are catered for and beginners to more advanced riders are welcome . Own horses and ponies are welcome , stabling livery for duration of camp is available at a reduced cost .
A great place for fun and friendships .
- Mixed Ability & Young Riders Afternoon Camp July 2nd - July 6th
- Teens & Tweens Camp Full Days & Afternoon Camp Experienced Riders July 9th - July 13th . This camp is for both Residential & Non Residential .
- Teens & Tweens Camp Full Days Experienced Riders July 16th - July 20th This camp is for both Residential & Non Residential .
- Teens & Tweens Full Days & Mixed Ability Afternoon Camp 2pm - 5.30 July 23rd - August 27th Residential & Non Residential .
- Mixed Ability Afternoon Camp July 30 th - August 3rd .
- Young Riders Beginners - Novice Afternoon 3 Day Camp August 6th - August 8th
- Mixed Ability Afternoon Camp August 13th - August 17th
- Mixed Ability Afternoon Camp August 20th - August 24th
- Mid Term 2 Day Camp
- Easter Camps Afternoon
Cost of Camps
- Weekly Afternoon Camps 2 pm - 5.30 pm €120 ( 5 days )
- Full Day Weekly Camps 10 30am - 5 pm €220
- Residential Camps 10 am - 5 pm €490 ( Arrive on Sunday Depart Friday evening )
For more information or to make a booking please contact us .
Horse Riding Pony Camps include:
- Riding Lessons
- Horse / Pony Trekking
- Stable management classes.
- General all round care of ponies and horses
- Competitions & Games
- Showjumping / Dressage Shows
- Pony Games & Treasure Hunts
- Prizes and Awards