Burnham pony camps has earned its reputation as a fun , energtic and safe place for children and teenagers to familiarise themselves with ponies and horses , learn new skills and improve on existing ones . Our camps are run during the summer holidays and school holiday period . We divide groups between their ages and experience allowing each child / teen to get the most of their time with us . From 5 years to 17 years are catered for and beginners to more advanced riders are welcome . Own horses and ponies are welcome , stabling livery for duration of camp is available at a reduced cost .
A great place for fun and friendships .
- Mixed Ability Afternoon Camp July 3rd - July 7th
- Teens & Tweens Camp Full Days July 10th - July 14th . This camp is for both Residential & Non Residential .
- Mixed Ability Afternoons Camp 2pm - 5.30 July 17th - July 21st
- Mixed Ability Afternoon Camp 2pm - 5.30 July 31st - August 4th
- 3Day Full Days Camp Mixed Ability 10.30 pm - 5 pm August 7th - August 9th
- Young Riders Beginners - Novice August 14th - August 18th
- Mid Term 2 Day Camp Feb 23 rd & 24 th
- Easter Camps Afternoon April 10th - 14th & 17th - 21st
Cost of Camps
- Weekly Afternoon Camps 2 pm - 5.30 pm €120 ( 5 days )
- Daily Afternoon Camps 2 pm - 5.30 pm €50 ( Per Afternoon )
- Full Day Weekly Camps 10 30am - 5 pm €220
- Residential Camps 10 am - 5 pm €480 ( Arrive on Sunday Depart Friday evening ) For these camps please email as we run them throughout the summer months .
For more information or to make a booking please contact us .
Horse Riding Pony Camps include:
- Riding Lessons
- Horse / Pony Trekking
- Stable management classes.
- General all round care of ponies and horses
- Competitions & Games
- Showjumping / Dressage Shows
- Pony Games & Treasure Hunts
- Prizes and Awards