Burnham pony camps has earned its reputation as a fun , energtic and safe place for children and teenagers to familiarise themselves with ponies and horses , learn new skills and improve on existing ones . Our camps are run during the summer holidays and school holiday period . We divide groups between their ages and experience allowing each child / teen to get the most of their time with us . From 5 years to 17 years are catered for and beginners to more advanced riders are welcome . Own horses and ponies are welcome , stabling livery for duration of camp is available.
A great place for fun and friendships .
2022 CampsPLACES FOR ALL OUR AFTERNOON CAMPS ARE RESTRICTED BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT NUMBERS ARE LIMITED PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
- 2022 Dates
- Young Riders & Mixed Ability July 4th to 8th Afternoon Camps 2 pm to 5.30
- Mixed Ability July 11th to 15th 2 pm to 5.30
- Mixed Ability July 18th 22 nd 2pm to 5.30
- Mixed Ability 25th to 29th 2 pm to 5.30 Mixed Ability August 8th to 12th & 22nd to 26th
Cost of Camps
- Afternoon Camps €150 2 pm - 5.30pm Mon - Fri
- 3 Full Days Weekly Camps Intermediate Experienced riders only €200 10 am - 5.30 pm Mon - Fri
- 3 Day Camp for 2022 August 1st to 3 rd & 15th to 17th 10 am - 5.30 pm
- Residential Camps None for 2022 10 am - 5.30pm Arrive on Sunday Depart Friday evening
For more information or to make a booking please contact us .
Horse Riding Pony Camps include:
- Riding Lessons
- Horse / Pony Trekking
- Stable management classes.
- General all round care of ponies and horses
- Competitions & Games
- Showjumping / Dressage Shows
- Pony Games & Treasure Hunts
- Prizes and Awards